5.12.2009

Spiderman and The Power Ranger - Unstoppable Forces

My sister needed a last minute baby-sitter last week and I got to be that baby-sitter. I don't get to see my nephews a whole lot lately (or at least I didn't before when I had a job) due to their parents divorce, so I was very happy to be able to go and watch them for the whole afternoon. These boys are so stickin' cute and they make us laugh all the time (except when they are tired and hungry - then I would gladly hand them back over to their mother).
Aiden really wanted to get into his Spiderman costume and I didn't see any reason to say 'no' so we went downstairs to pull it out. Dallin wanted to join in with him but he couldn't decide which one he wanted. First he was Scooby-Doo, then one power ranger, and then the red power ranger. I put my foot down after that.
Aiden loves to pose for pictures as Spiderman:

Very talented, yeah?


And Dallin did his best to copy his big brother:


Then he apparently got hungry:
I love these boys so so so so much! And of course...I'm their favorite Aunt!! ha ha ha - In yo' face Amanda!!

2 comments:

  1. I love his little spiderman pictures of him hanging off the bed! He is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They remind me of my nephews...you gotta love little boys (and big ones too)! My sister had to wash her son's spidey costume at night because he had to wear it every day. Her other son was Indiana Jones for months. He was VERY serious about it. When I found a used brown leather jacket for him, it made my day because I knew he'd LOVE it. They crack me up.

    ReplyDelete