5.05.2009

Bored Bacardi

I love my dog so freaking much. He is so cute and fun and annoying all at the same time. Since I have been home more than usual you would think he would be able to come inside more often like he was able to when we would get home from work. Such is not the case. With our yard torn up and nothing but dirt, and him getting ready to shed his coat (seriously it comes out by the handfuls with just one shake), there is no way this dog is coming in. So he has become an outside dog except for one or two lucky occasions.


One day I was walking by the sliding door and noticed him on top of his dog house, which is where he is a lot. He just looked so bored and sad that I had to laugh and snap this pic real quick:

It makes me chuckle every time I see it. He's used to being by himself during the day so don't feel too bad. Plus he has the two dogs behind us to keep him company and the neighbors to bark at when they are out on their walks (thanks to the dumb rottweiler behind us, Bacardi has a really bad habit of barking at people through the fence - drives me INSANE!) and I do take him out for walks and go out and toss a ball with him. I promise he gets attention - but just that look on his face - PRICELESS!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for a pouty dog face too. Sophie gives me those big sad doggy eyes and I cave right in. Bacardi seems to be the master of pathetic expressions. Love the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is seriously so cute. I love your dog! I do feel bad for him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture so much! I am so glad you finally blogged it! It cracks me up... and I still think you should get him a friend!! HA!

    ReplyDelete