3.10.2009

Piece of the Puzzle

For Paul's birthday last month Becky and Judd gave Paul this totally awesome cheeser of a puzzle. We finally had some free time this past weekend so we whipped ourselves up a fire and sat down to do a 750 piece puzzle of whales, fishies, planets, and jungle complete with glitter. We worked on it for a few hours - and we aren't done yet. Sunday night we worked on it some more - and we aren't done yet. I got the entire bottom 1/4 done with all the little fishes while Paul has been working on doing the trees - which is much much harder since every piece looks like the last piece. However, Paul and I love puzzles so thanks to Becky and Judd for providing hours and hours of entertainment!!! We will let you know when we finish!!
(this is just the start - it has much more to it now)

My cutie pie:



1 comment:

  1. Heck yes! I love that you're actually doing that lame puzzle! I mean, it won't be lame after you guys do it of course, haha. I seriously can't stop laughing! Is the glitter all we hoped it would be? :)

    ReplyDelete