3.10.2009

Bowling - Yeah I Got Nothing Clever This Time.

Last night my family got together to do some bowling. I love going bowling with my family. We go to the All-Star Lanes in Sandy and get two lanes and my parents treat us with the alley's pizza, nachos, fries and drinks. Everyone has a smorgasborg and we have so much fun goofing off, being competitive and chasing the kiddies around.

My hunny pie on the left and my bro Morgan on the right:

My brother snapped this beautiful photo of me - gorgeous, yeah?:

I love the look on Aiden's face!:
Amber and Bronsynn gettin' their swing on:

And a few others of my fam:


This is sexy Benny. Actually he's really just a part of the family. He's my brotha from another motha fo' sho. He's at all our family get togethers. If he's not there, everyone asks where he is.
The girls in my family are constantly trying to get a good photo of my dad, as I have stated before. Tonight was no different:
Attempt #1
He thought he was clever by picking up his cup in a hurry.
Attempt #2
Not so subtle attempt to hide this time.
Attempt #3
You have to enlarge the picture and look between the laughing ladies.
As you can tell, it did not go well.
I was so sucky by my second game, which usually happens for me, so Aiden and I bowled together until I could no longer persuade him to stay and bowl with us. He wanted so badly to go to "Chuck E. Cheese" Chuck E. Cheese is next door but what he meant was to go to the arcade in the bowling alley. So I took him down there and we played Ski Ball till we had enough tickets to get him a prize. He was so freakin' adorable when Bronsynn earned him his last eight tickets by getting 300 points on Ski Ball. He was so excited. I just love that kid. He's my favorite little boy, I must admit.
I had such a great time. It's a chill way to spend your Monday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment