9.02.2008

It's a Tea Party Darling...

Try really hard not to be jealous of me because this weekend I went to a REAL tea party - for adults - no make-believe required. We even wear hats. I have a friend in my still-somewhat-new ward and she is awesome. Every year she (Teresa) puts together a garden tea party with her friend in her backyard. They make sandwhiches of all kinds and deserts and drinks and it is all freakin' amazing AND they do it all themselves. Everything.
See me in my pretty pink tea party hat? That's compliments of Teresa cuz I don't have my own. It even matched my outfit. How do you like that? That's Teresa, on my left in the white hat. She is one of the coolest ladies you will ever meet.
There is another table to the side of us and we all just sit with our host and talk all night long and enjoy some of the best food I have ever tasted. They were cooking ALL DAY long. All I had to do was show up and stuff my face. Talk about convenience! Besides the food being amazing, the tea was amazing. Teresa recently went to Europe and brought back a plethura of herbal tea from France, England, Germany and possibly elsewhere. It was divine, darling. (You have to say that in a british accent.) And it went well with the mint tea lemonade and iced chocolate drink. She even gave us fancy little bookmarks just for coming. I can't believe the amount of work that went into this event and they love to do it so it just is so much fun. I feel so honored!

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous!! That looks way fun and now... I want to do one! That would be so cool!!

    ReplyDelete