9.30.2008

Confession #1: I Like Reading Nicholas Sparks

If all goes as planned I will go home, work out, do a load of laundry, pick veggies from my garden, perhaps throw a bone to my dog and then settle in to read this:
YAY!!!!
Just released today and I snatched it up with greedy little fingers. I love reading his novels. It's not because its romance and in fact, I find his writing extremely repetitive in a way that really bugs me. I guess you'd have to read enough of his books to know what I am talking about. I do however, find myself sucked into every story he writes. I think I have enjoyed his last three releases (The Choice, Dear John and At First Sight) the most. I am somewhat excited to get this thing read so I can see where it falls in my ranks. Happy Reading to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment