9.26.2008

What's With All the Yellow?

So 'member my cute little furball named Bacardi (seriously if you forgot, you suck)? Well he has a new friend. His name is Remington (Remi for short) and my parents saved him from going to the pound. He's the one on the left. The nerd on the right is mine.
Bacardi likes him. They spent all day Sunday wrestling around outside so that's gotta be a good sign. (I think I need to get my dog fixed though cuz he was doing other things that weren't such a good sign - unless he's gay. Which he's not. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I just had a flash of a Seinfield episode, anyone else?).
Alright then, the little bugger you see here with Bacardi is Mic.
My parents got him right after my wedding, but the dork ran away out of the blue one day, about eight months later, and we haven't seen him since. He was wired wrong anyway but those two were inseparable and of course it sucks when a dog runs away so it was sad. It sucked even worse when our family dog of over twelve years turned up missing right before my wedding. His name was Jagger and I bet you can guess the kind of dog he was (if your dumb i will help you, he was a yellow lab, too). That little butthole was the best dog ever - I am pretty sure we won't ever see him now but if he ever comes back I will kill him for leaving.


No comments:

Post a Comment