9.26.2008

He's All Grown Up...

So you know what's really depressing?? Watching your little bros grow up and stop being all cute and adorable and annoying and instead being all old like yourself and still annoying. It's just sad when they are no longer joined at the hip, covered from head to toe with mud or dressed up in girl clothes with their hair and make-up done, or running from the nice lady from across the street because they got into their garage and spray painted all over. Where am I going with all this? Oh right. Morgan just celebrated his 23rd birthday on Sunday (Yeah his birthday was Sunday and I am only barely blogging about it because I have been in a 'blogging is stupid' mood...and also my pictures won't download at this current moment so I will be updating those later). Holy freaking cow - he's 23 years old. Two years behind me. In my head he should still be 20, or even better 16, or better yet 10. And Gaven is two years behind him. He'll be 21 in February and it just doesn't seem right when the baby of the family is of legal drinking age. Sigh. Before you know it the oldest will be sixty and he will almost be 50 and that means I'll be somewhere in the middle. GULP. Okay I am officially in a bad mood. Stupid blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I like your blog. It's one of my favorites. You're one of my favorites! Please don't stop. For ideas you could reminisce and tell all your funny stories from Snow. You know there are a lot.
    i.e. running me over with your car and my broken legs and how you just laughed. Remember?

    ReplyDelete