9.10.2008

Eric Hutchinson


This guy used to be my favoritest secret. Only now he's not a secret anymore as he finally had his big break a few months ago and is becoming more and more recognized. I haven't heard him on the radio yet so I am not sure if he's made it there, but if you haven't heard him...you need to check him out. I bought his album Sounds Like This last Septmember on iTunes and it is by far my favorite investment I made in music all year. I love his voice, I love his lyrics, I love his sound and I love that he writes it all himself. He's extremely talented and he will have you groovin' around your house in a matter of seconds.

3 comments:

  1. I think the real reason you like him is because he has a resemblance of your husband. I'm just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm.....never thought about that before... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I will look him up... sounds good!

    ReplyDelete