9.04.2008

53 Years Young


It was my ma's birthday on Sunday, and since my family usually gets together for Labor Day, we had her birthday celebration on Monday. I love getting together with my family. I always have so much fun with my siblings now that we are older and do more laughing and less fighting. And the little kiddos that have been added to the family are always entertaining. I just love them to death. That's my mom to the left (duh) with my two nephews that belong to my sister, Amber. They are so friggin' cute.


This is Mr. D horfin' down some cake. You can't blame him (see me lickin' my fingers?...it's just that good!)


And there he is again with my niece, Bronsynn. She belongs to my oldest sister, Amanda.

A pack of monkeys attacked me and crawled all over me. I didn't mind though. They are the cutest monkeys I know.

2 comments: