9.03.2008

One Word: Edward




OH. MY. WORD. Is this not the hottest vampire you have ever seen?

Well if you don't agree go right on ahead and shut your mouth cuz I don't want to hear it. K pumpkin? Alright, all kidding aside - I can't bloody wait for this movie to come out! To be honest, I wasn't thrilled about their choice of Edward. None of my friends were either.

I mean, Cedric Diggory? Are you kidding me? He doesn't look all that much like the most perfect vampire, let alone Edward. However - the more I find of Robert Pattinson, the more I like. Granted, he does have his moments where he looks more like a DB and less like an Edward.

(This picture? I don't like him much....at. all.)

Can't say that I am thrilled about this cover either. Kristen looks great. Rob.....no. Is it the hair, the look on his face, the lack of pectorals??....I just don't know.
But his Edward moments are looking more and more promising. I think he looks hot in these photos. Yes I said it - Rob looks HOT as Edward Cullen.
Love it.

Love it some more.

Doesn't look a whole lot like Rob, but still very handsome.

Oooh so mysterious you are, Robert Pattinson.

And hot diggity dang I want some of that.

I'm excited to see Rob play Edward. I honestly think he will do a good job. And now that I have said that out loud, if I come away from this movie thinking otherwise I will track him down and show him crazy. I can be that. All I can say is they (the whole frickin' cast and crew) had better make this a good movie. I do not like to be disappointed in something that I have high expectations of. That being said, we Twilight fans now have 78 days until the movie hits the big screens. That's not so bad. On the other hand, waiting for Midnight Sun to come out is.

2 comments:

  1. The best part about this post is that about one month ago you hated Twilight and were NEVER going to read it... eh, pumpkin!!

    Looks like you suckered in... but then again... I already knew that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. I think you're great. I am still not convinced that I like him as Edward, but alas, I will go and see the movie with you and then make my final decision. I hope you're not disappointed. I hate it when you're disappointed. :)

    ReplyDelete