9.15.2008

'Tis The Season

Football season has arrived. That means a couple months of sitting on the sidelines cheering on my hottie husband in friendly games of flag football. I just love watching him play football. He is so sexy and he doesn't even know it!
He plays with some guys at work, his brother, and a couple friends. That friend up there with him is one of his best buds, Spencer.

They have only played two games so far this year but they have won both of them. I hope they keep it up! It's fun to watch them play. And of course, there will be a whole lot of this going on at our house:
It's like cartoons...for grown men. I love it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh baby! That guy in the grey sweatpants is a hottie! Do you think he would mind if I jumped on him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that Judd can come and play soon so that we can sit and chat on the sidelines! I love football season. I hate that Judd studies so much cause it's not much fun to watch football on tv by yourself! :) Maybe I'll have to come and watch it with you and Paul....

    ReplyDelete