9.10.2008

My Puppy Turns 1 Today!!


Yes, I know. He is the cutest dog you have ever seen. You don't have to tell me that...I am the one who brought him home so he has to be the cutest dog ever made.
In fact, this is the night that he was brought home. I am such a proud mamma! I found him the day after I told Paul it was time for us to get our pup (We were in agreeance that this had to happen before the new carpet did).
Now everyone likes puppy pictures and I have plenty. Your welcome. I miss him so much as a puppy. The baby stage is so cute but the house breaking part...not fun. I rejoiced when that finally sank in with Bacardi. Because after that, he was such a good dog. He never chewed on anything that he wasn't supposed to (except in the backyard...that's another story) and he was so calm and obedient. And he was spoiled rotten.
There's my boys having a relaxing moment together. Bacardi was still small enough to pick up. I miss that, too.



We butched Bacardi on Father's Day. That's my Pa shaving him down. He really hated it, but it was really funny for the rest of us because he looked so retarded, you couldn't help but laugh. He went from having super soft white hair that shed a million hairs in a nano-second to rough stubble that made him look like a lab rat. The shedding, however, was no longer a problem. Hallelujah!!! He looked about three inches smaller all around - I didn't like that but at least he wasn't luggin' all that hair around in the summer.
Ha Ha! What a dork!


A couple weeks ago I put this hair on Paul and videotaped him and it was really funny. We decided to put it on Bacardi afterward and it made me laugh to see him try so hard to get it off. I am amazed I even had the time to take this picture.
Awwww, don't you just love that face? He's such a good dog. I don't know if Paul or I accidentally brushed him with paint when we were re-doing the house or if he went and found it himself but it was too cute. I just wuv him!!!

2 comments:

  1. He is a very pretty dog! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that he is one! He is super cute and fun! I love puppy pictures and I think you captured him spot on!!

    ReplyDelete