10.15.2008

This What Happens When...

...your husband gets mouthy. Take notes ladies.


I can't even remember what he was doing to egg me on, but I was sitting on the bathroom counter getting ready for something and he had me so frustrated that I just whipped my arm around and slapped him. As you can see I have a deadly aim. We both laughed when we saw my hand mark but I didn't feel bad. It was pay back for the time he slammed my head into the bathroom mirror (he's not abusive or anything, just an accident that was so funny it had us both rolling on the floor. Are we weird? Tell me the truth!).

2 comments:

  1. To answer your question, yes, you both are. But so am I so there you go.

    This is for Paul: I'm SO sorry Maghann is abusive. I feel for you. You really deserve better. They have manly man shelters (you know, because you have to retain that image, yet feel comfortable enough to cry) all around these days. And if it helps you feel any better, I had FIVE of those very marks (one on my leg, two on my tush, one on my back and one on my face) ALL from Maghann ALL in one day. All I did was tell her she looked like one of the Dixie Chicks. Sheesh. But then I cussed her out and she totally broke down. So sometimes that's all she needs.

    To Maghann: Don't tell Paul I'm a liar.

    P.s. When are we going to hang out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Ashley and her weird little stories! You know sometimes you have to remind your hubby whose the boss around the house! Ty has a lot of those reminders but they are usually on his head! (The hair will hide the bruise so next time go for a head shot less evidence!)

    ReplyDelete