10.13.2008

The Big 3-0!

Amber's birthday is actually October 3rd. However, since she wouldn't have been able to eat anything fun and interesting for her birthday party we postponed it to Sunday the 12th, the day after her competition. See her enjoying a big old plate of homemade Cafe Rio style salad?? She hasn't eaten anything that big in six months!!

She requested ice cream cake made with Dreyer's Butterfinger LOADED Ice Cream. Holy hell that is my favorite ice cream in the world - and since I made the cake I snuck a lot of it during the process. Here she is with her two boys:
And one more with her husband in the mix:
Morgan and his girlfriend, Sam (yes, he is meaning to look like a retard):
Amanda, Bronsynn and Kenney:
It was fun times all around. For anyone who doesn't know - one sibling is missing because he is on a mission in Seattle, Washington. It feels weird without him. I can't wait till he comes back!

2 comments:

  1. I hope I look like her when I am 30!! Maybe I will pregnant and then I will have an excuse!! lol!!

    ps. when are Amanda and Kenney getting Hitched!!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That question is still up in the air! They will probably wait it out until Gaven gets home. That's what Amanda would like to do but we'll see.

    ReplyDelete