10.08.2008

Fun Family Functions

Sunday after the first session of G.C., Paul and I went over to Amanda's new pad and hung out there with some of the fam. We had a grand ol' time listening to music, cooking up some Greek salad, playing on laptops and doing hair.
Now, my mom and Bronsynn did most of the cooking and I did most of the surfing. And Amanda of course was the one doing the hair. Kenney and Paul watched some sports and Kenney played some fantasy football and Amber had her extensions done for her upcoming show this Saturday.
This is my wasted attempt to get a nice photo of my mom and sisters. My mom has a problem with ALWAYS blinking in the photograph!! See below:
So theeeeeeen, we try it again. I count slowly to three and have my mom blink numerous times so that she may keep her friggin' eyes open during the bloody picture!!!!!
And then Amanda blinks.
I give up.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahah this picture cracks me up because our families are so much alike in that sense... Kait cannot keep her eyes open for the life of her and once she does, someone else is doing something dumb. I am glad you had fun with them!1

    ReplyDelete