10.02.2008

This is What Happens When...

...you get a call at work from your mother and she is in the parking lot of Wal-Mart with your niece and they are locked out of her truck. I go to the house and get her spare key, drive to Wal-mart and pull up to find this:
They were just chillin' in the bed of her truck and laughing at something so hard and the whole scene had me laughing. I grabbed my camera and turned it on so that when I came around the corner I could just snap away. They saw me camera ready and started laughing even harder.
It was really comical actually. Apparently my mother is really funny. She and Bronsynn would go out and do stuff quite often during the summer and this is pretty much what you would find at any given time...just the truck thing was a one time occurence.

1 comment:

  1. Oh your madre is so funny and so cute! That story sounds just like her and Bronsynn (which on a side note: She shouldn't be allowed to grow anymore... you need to do something about that!)

    ReplyDelete