10.13.2008

Get the Party Started!

So after Amber's competition, I had to head straight to a Halloween party with my Bunco friends. They played Bunco while I was gone, which i was really bummed to miss, and then the party was afterwards. I stopped by my house to change real fast and fix my make-up (i had to go to the competition with my faux-hawk and silver eyes already done...i got a lot of looks). I don't have any pictures of myself with this party, but these are my friends' awesome costumes:

Keith was Lieutenant Dangel from Reno 911! That's a real officers uniform and the uniform store altered it for him! Hilarious!

Randy is the Fortune-Teller - she even had a crystal ball and tarrot cards. She is here with her girlfriend Laura, who is a Dominatrix and that's why.....

...this picture is so awesome!!


I didn't get pictures with my good friends Rachelle and Monica cuz i'm retarded but they were also equally as hot. And there you go.

i got home around 2 in the morning, showered and i was out by 3. I was so bloody tired from a week of late nights and I was so looking forward to sleeping in Sunday. My plans were kinda of ruined when two hours later, Paul calls me.

"Hey whatcha doin'?"

"Um prolly sleepin', babe. I mean it's only...hey, what time is it anyway?"

"Five."

"What the hell? What's wrong? What are you doing?"

"Oh I'm walking up the driveway."

"Uhhhh, what? You're home?"

"Yeah I'm putting the key in the door as we speak."

I stumble out of bed feeling like i may as well have been anyone of my friends that had been drinking that night and met my husband at the door. He had come home early to surprise me. I guess its a good thing he didn't just let himself in and crawl into bed. I prolly woulda freaked a wee bit. Or a lot.

So that wonderful sleep i was looking forward to disappeared. We...snuggled...for awhile and then i couldn't sleep for the life of me. Five hours later i had to drag my ars outta bed and go tend some kiddies while they practised for the Primary Program...something that's not too fun to do when you running on three-ish hours of sleep.

2 comments:

  1. oh, too bad there are no pictures of you! I can't believe it is halloween time already!

    It is a very good thing Paul called you to warn you he was on his way up the stairs. I can just imagine the pain you would have inflected about his head! Good thing he is a bright one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure why "upon" came out "about" but whatever... it should be UPON his head.

    ReplyDelete