10.13.2008

More Twilight News that I Can't Believe I am Writing About.

I think the new trailer for Twilight SUCKS! Aaarggh. I thought it looked a whole lot less likely to bomb with the first trailer when they showed you less acting and more action. With this new trailer you see more acting and well...they look like a bunch of retards that just landed their first acting gig. It's not so much Robert Pattinson as it is Kristen Stewart and the cheesefactory lines she's given and doesn't pull off. And I don't so much like the directing. If you want to watch said trailer here you go. So my low expectations have been lowered even more therefore I have no expectations of this movie. But I am still gonna go see it so, Lou - we still have a date!! (and anyone else is invited as well). Oh and they have a new poster out - which is also not preferred compared to the first.

New One:
Old and Better One:
I still love the way he looks in this picture. I can't help but swoon!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Mag head. I'm with you on this one. I think they are trying to make him as far away from perfect as possible. When I look at him I don't think "oh my gosh, he's the most beautiful creature on this planet". No, in fact I think quite the opposite. I still think the son from Count of Monte Cristo was their best bet, I don't care if he was too old. They can make anybody look young nowadays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. I think this guy has his moments although they are rare hence, the other guy would have been so much better. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just think the movie will be crap and unentertaining and under budgeted and hope to be surprised... that is what I am doing... for me... the movie will be crap (with fingers in crossies)

    ReplyDelete