10.28.2008

Another Party - Cuz That's What I Do. Jealous?

So I had a grand old weekend - went to another Halloween party, played some Ultimate Frisbee (loves it) and went to the movies with Becky and Judd and was the laziest SOB ever on Sunday. Great fun was had all around.

The party I went to on Friday night was another party for my sister that her husband was throwing for her but it was a combined Halloween party and tonz of people showed up so it was really fun. I snatched some pictures...but not to many before my freaking camera got busted. AAAAARRGGGH. I won't name any names because I don't want PAUL and BRONSYNN to feel bad (jerks!!!), but I am temporarily without digital picture taking abilities.

The Culprit.


My parents. First shot and I actually got my mom without blinking and my dad cooperating. Unbelievable. Also unbelievable - my mom trying to dance. Really funny stuff. She's great.


And my super duper adorable nephew Aiden (the red power ranger) with his super duper cute friend who just moved here from London (the blue power ranger/dead zombie). They are showing me how they fight evil. After Aiden kicks some butt he declares "Peace!" cuz that's just how he rolls.

1 comment:

  1. ah man... sorry about your camera! But it looks like you guys had a blast anyway!!

    ReplyDelete