10.23.2008

Gettin' our Halloween On.

We decided on a whim that we would go to our Ward Halloween party that was held last night and it turned out to be so much fun. We all get together and have soup and then the kids go around trick or treating to certain doors. Paul and I took a door and we had a lot of fun seeing all the different costumes that came around and the kids were just stinkin' adorable.
Since it was Tuesday night that we decided to do this I didn't feel like going out and buying anything special to decorate our door with so I just took the same concept I have in my kitchen window and added some spiders and gauzy material.
Paul was so intent on being a clown so we headed out to Spirit Tuesday night and assembled his clown costume. He's makes a pretty adorable clown, no? The little little kids (those who have yet to find out about It or any other evil clown) just loved him and they would say "Hi Mr. Clown!" So freaking cute.
He was so bummed because we walked around trying to find some other ideas just in case and he said "Nothing is ever going to be better than the skeleton." He loved the make-up job and the whole costume - that would be thanks to yours truly - but I think that the clown was good, too.
And here's me being my 'Angel with Attitude'.
Not too bad but I, like Paul, am a fan of the previous years costume:
And that's all folks.

3 comments:

  1. you're hot!! Will it be super homo if I am an angel too? We can be angel twins right? Judd wants to find a costume now, I think I finally have him convinced that it's fun to dress up for Halloween. I'm excited to par-tay with you and Manda! Even if you do make a much more sexy angel than I! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not super homo. Super totally AWESOME!! I need an angel friend to help me wreak havoc on all the little men. ha ha ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to love our costumes!! They are so funny!! I really did like Paul as a skeleton... he was rockin' it!! (or bonein' it or whatever!!)

    ReplyDelete