10.10.2008

Bum-Cracks.

I stopped by my sister's house yesterday after work for a few things and I just love being able to play with these two little dudes. They are so much fun. Aiden doesn't like to have his picture taken anymore so I thought it would be funny to catch him off his guard....which is this picture. He wasn't too happy with me.
So then he ducks behind the couch and hides so I take a picture anyway and I started teasing him that I have a picture of his bumcrack. So both of the boys go "i wanna see. i wanna see." They just thought it was the funniest thing and laughed and laughed and then suddenly Aiden wasn't so camera shy...as long as i was taking pictures of his bum!! He's is such a cute kid...for reallsies.
This little guy, however, loves to have his picture taken. You just tell him to say "Cheese" and he'll take his binkie out and start "Cheese-ing" away. So cute. He has stiches on his forehead because he fell at his other grandma's last weekend. He would be a perfect Frankenstein for halloween this year!

1 comment:

  1. Your nephews are so stinking cute!and I am so excited to hear how Amber does in her competition! I bet she does great! Wish her luck! If you need anything while you lover is gone, let me know! I love you babe!

    ReplyDelete