10.02.2008

Confession #2: I FREAKING LOVE HALLOWEEN

So...I LOVE Halloween. LOVE IT!! I love decorating for it and dressing up and going to parties where everything is decorated and people are dressed up!! I can't wait to add even more awesomely 'scary' decorations to my collection, this year. I am aiming for a full on graveyard complete with fog and detached bodies {enter evil laugh here}. And speaking of decorations...here are a few I've made. They aren't scary but more cutesy which I do allow in minimal amounts.

This is my pumpkin - no carving needed. I like it a lot and it was the easiest thing ever.

And these are my little pumpkin spiders. They were kind of fun to make. They get the honor of being by my new skeletons. The skeletons are so farkin' cute because they are doing the "Hear No Evil, See No Evil and Speak No Eveil" thing. They make me smile.
I plan on posting more about my Halloween decorations because, as stated, it's my favorite time of year. So check back - DO IT OR DIE!!

2 comments:

  1. I do love your halloween decorations. I can't wait to have a place of my own to decorate. Maybe you can give me good tips, cause you're better at it than I am. Did you decide if you're having your par-tay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your decorations are so cute! I love 'em and I need to come and see them! I need spencer to dig out our Halloween things soon.

    ReplyDelete