6.08.2010

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

Mwa ha ha ha ha ha.

Yes I read this. Just now. Shut up.

Last night at 'Book Club', Twilight was brought up...as someone usually does...and one of girls asked if any of us had read this yet. I remember reading about it, and then forgeting about it. She said it was actually pretty good and, while I'm burnt out of anything Twilight, I decided to read it.

Verdict?? I liked it. I liked Bree and I especially liked her and Diego and I especially liked that it was short :) You really wish it could have ended differently for her. All you know of her from Eclipse was that she surrendered and that she really really wanted to sink her teeth into Bella. Oh, and that she dies. And Stephanie Meyer, I learned upon reading a little at the beginning of the book, felt this character jump out at her and went after it. Not too shabby, Stephanie. It almost makes up for you ruining Midnight Sun...back when I still cared...but I don't anymore. Just Sayin'.

Oh and p.s. - you can only read it for free for so long.....

2 comments:

  1. I'm still on the fence on this one. Do I stop my amazing life and crazy amount of projects to read this? Still don't know, but you tempt me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even heard of this book - I may have to see if I can find it and read it in my "spare" time! haha! I don't even remember Bree - I would say I need to go back and reread those books but I just don't want to right now.

    ReplyDelete