6.14.2010

Baby Shower For Karen

As I was writing that title, one thought led to another and soon after I had a mental of image of umbrellas and raining babies. How odd...
Anyhoo!! This is my college roommate, Karen, and she is expecting her first! They are naming him Weston. That's her opening my present:

Isn't it cute??? Yeah, yeah I know - I'm fabulous! I have sorta kinda made my trademark baby gift for my closest friends a hooded towel with the babies name embroidered on the bum, with other baby bath stuff. She is decorating his room in jungle babies so there is a little monkey hanging off a branch next to the 'W'. I thought I was pretty clever.

I thought this shirt was AWESOME - I want my baby to wear famous Michael Scott sayings!!!:

My friend, Lou (ha ha ha - she'll either kill me or laugh at this...if I'm not here after nextweekend that it obviously wasn't the latter):

And the three of us - Becky, Karen and Me!:

I'm super excited for her! She is such a great person and I love her to death.

3 comments:

  1. awww... dang. Karen looks so great and it makes me sad that I couldn't go. Quinn loves his towel so I am glad you made it a trademark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The towel is a darling idea. Did you make it? I bet you could you talented girl you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like it 'Mana :) And yes, Tink, I did make it...except, of course, I didn't homespin the towels :) And I have the embroidery done for me...Paul takes care of that part.

    ReplyDelete