6.14.2010

O.M. Freakin' G....It Has Arrived!!

Okay so it feels like a lot of my posts recently centered around my Book Club meeting last week. Here's another one :)
I have this super cute friend in my neighborhood/club that is an elementary teacher. She gets to order books through that Scholastic thingy...can't remember what it's called. She ordered Mockingjay for all of us who are so friggin' excited to finish The Hunger Games trilogy. Well, ladies and gentlemen, by ordering this book early and through the above mentioned Scholastic thingy, we got this exclusive Mockingjay pin (very significant to the book)!!!!:
Can you believe it??? Oh my word, oh my word, oh my word!!!! Look at how cool I look!:
Alright so I hope it's obvious that I am not really that excited about a cheap pin that I will never wear. We all have one so we think we are funny. But in all seriousness we can't wait for the book to come. I am so retarded but I am going to admit that I am really nervous for how it's going to end.
Team Gale!!!!
T minus 70 days, people!!!

4 comments:

  1. You guys are like the "beam me up scotty" of hunger games... ROLF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am oddly jealous. I want a pin, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Paul didn't post was "'Team Gale' give me a break." He claims he doesn't have a preference because he doesn't care who she ends up with, just how they fare against The District. And since all of this is jibberish to me, I have no comment. (I do want a pin too though.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, now he claims it's not The District, it's the central baddie people; he can't recall the name.

    ReplyDelete