6.22.2010

Logan 'Retreat'

Saturday was a super fun day spent up in Logan with my peeps from Snow College. My college roommate Ashley, and her husband Alan, live on a really pretty property surrounded with ponds and trees and horses and mountains (spoiled much?? ;). So the other four of us who live within the state (Brindee, can you come back to Utah yet??) traveled up to see her new place and her new baby.
When we got there, we enjoyed the most awesome homemade pizza ever made. Alan should have his own restaurant! We gobbled down five or so pizzas and some salad and then headed outside to enjoy the day.
I am riding the tire pony in the playground they have in the backyard, you can see I'm a natural:
Karen and I chillin' like villains:

All the husbands playing Bacci ball together:

Me, Mikaili and Karen playing on the teeter totter (I haven't seen one of those in years!). You should click on the picture on check out Mikaili's face. It cracks me up!!:

My friend, Lou, being such the goofball (any pictures you take with my camera are mine to blog with, sucka!!!!):

This is my Pau Gasol victory yell caught in slow motion. Paul and I had a lot of fun laughing at that expression during the championship...stupid Lakers:

It was discovered that Ashley and Alan's property had a zip line going over a fish pond. So we all gathered round and took turns on it. Here is my incredibly handsome hubby:
Amanda (4-ish months pregnant), Becky, Me, Karen (7-ish months pregnant) and Ashley!!

Some videos for your viewing pleasure should you so desire!

Alan's Cannonball:

My First Run:


Becky's Hilarious Almost-Fell-In Run:

My Second Run:

I was going super fast on that last one and after I passed Paul with the camera, I realized I was going way too fast. I stuck my foot out to stop myself and that HURT!! It was pretty funny though.

We had so much fun driving up there and being able to play together and have fun. Love you guys!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man those videos make me laugh! I'm so glad you took them. And that face that Makaili pulled is such a Makaili face. I love it. And the picture of me? I could still pass for being prego but not for long! I'm determined this time to lose weight! I'm banning myself from buying any new clothes until I lose 10 pounds. And I'm going to sign up for some running races too. Just in case you wanted to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maghann, we think you're silly! You're not heavy! (we heard you say that in one of your videos) I'll bet that today I bench pressed more than you weigh!

    Looks like you guys know how to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop having so much fun! You make my weekends look like drudgery. I would totally be a chicken going on the zip line and would have taken WAY longer to go. Plus, I would have needed a crash helmet and protective gear. Hope the foot is better.

    ReplyDelete