3.03.2010

Your BUGGING Me!!

Sunday my family came together to celebrate three birthdays. Gaven turned 22 February 5th. Paul turned 27 February 9th and...I had a birthay somewhere in there, too.

We had some nummy food and we all got together to play Phase 10 - which turned out to be freaking hilarious. Paul and I snapped some pictures of us together:
and then my mom said something totally out of character: "Why do you always have to smile in your pictures?"


???????

I was under the impression thats what people normally do. Very funny, Mom.
So then we did the opposite of smile:

What a cooky lady! (She was really kidding about the whole thing)


She and I were sitting next to each other and we were really trying to bug each other. I snapped this real quick and had a good laugh. She told me I wasn't allowed to put this on my blog - well, she's not the boss of me! Not really...anymore...running away.


We had two awesome ice cream cakes (that's what our family loves to do) and we sang to each other. If you care to look at the video, it starts out a little early but in the background you can hear my sister and my nephew arguing back and forth and then for a quick second, you'll see my nephew get really mad at her - I thought it was really funny!:




1 comment:

  1. Just so you know...I can open my mouth wider than yours. I'll prove it sometime. (Oh, and loved the "you're not the boss of me/ running away" comment.)

    ReplyDelete