3.25.2010

Earth Day = Avatar Release

Avatar is being released April 22nd on Earth Day!! I'm so friggin' excited!! There will be three different releases: regular 2D, a special edition, and then a Blu-Ray 3D (however I am not sure when the 3D will release). I wish I had a 3D television right about now. BUT!! I will happily purchase the regular Avatar and poach on anyone who does have a 3D tele. :)

P.S. How awesome is it of James Cameron to carry the message of the film into real life and release Avatar on Earth Day?? - awesome way to raise awareness!

3 comments:

  1. We are definitely going to own this movie. I really enjoyed it, but being with you guys made it extra special.
    And James Cameron is awesome, even if he did make "Titanic"...Blec.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avatar . . . . Avatar . . . . that's the movie with the blue people isn't it?

    No, sorry. I'm thinkin' Smurfs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay. So it was nifty neato keen movie and I'm kinda excited to own it.

    ReplyDelete