3.03.2010

Happy Birthday to Me.

On Tuesday, my sweet Hubband left me a little surprise. My b-day present is on order and being smart, he bought me some goodies to go with it. When I went down to fix me breakfast, I found me a new black sports bra and some comfy new socks...and my favorite candybars. So I guess I can eat the candy bars and then put on my new gear and work them off, right?? He's so cute.


When we got home from work, he took me out to one of my favorite restaurants, Indian Fusion.

And again, he had Scouts since it was a Tuesday but he came home and pampered me some more. Love that man!!

2 comments:

  1. I was DYING to tell you to read my blog, but I wanted you to find it on your own and be surprised. (Can you believe I kept a surprise?! Me neither.) I'm glad you had a great day and that Paul did the day right. I've got to check out Indian Fusion. It sounds tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you like Indian Fusion? I've been by there but Merrill and I haven't been in to sample their food. We're always curious about how good the local Indian restaurants are.

    ReplyDelete