3.23.2010

Playin' In My Pod

This is a little guilty pleasure. I was never a fan of Britney Spears when I was in High School - which is when, I believe, that she was HUGE. But an old co-worker of mine had one of her albums on iTunes and I totally downloaded it for the hell of it. It's really great music to clean your house to!! Anyhoozlebees, one day last year I found myself listening to her latest album, Circus, online - which, I admit I like...a lot - and my favorite song (on that album) happens to be Unusual You.


3 comments:

  1. You're cool. It's okay to listen to Britney Spears. It's even better when you can admit it :). And I like your background. I think you should change it to a New Moon one though. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool song. Never heard it before. That Brit will surprise ya. I know Steph is a big fan.
    PS: Run Fat boy Run looks funny. I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, my guilty pleasure as well. :) There are a lot of good songs on her newst album. I like her last album a lot too (Blackout)...got me through a lot of stressful work days alone a couple summers ago. :)

    ReplyDelete