3.12.2010

Awwww!! Look At The Little Moo Cow!

So I literally work in a barn. Like a shed-type barn that had an office built inside of it. It's quite nice actually, cuz I have the place to myself a lot and I don't have a bunch of people driving me absolutely batty and going "Maghann, Maghann, Maghann - I am too dumb to do anything for myself - help me help me." But that's beside the point. The point is, I work in a shed-type barn and I have real barns around me and these cute little buggers:



I've already been here long enough for the last one to get big and shipped off to become dinner, so I try not to think about that when I see these cute little baby cows.

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! And your office sounds perfect. Jensen says he wishes this cow was his pet with Sophie, but he can't eat his hand.

    ReplyDelete