3.04.2010

Moi???

I usually check my blog every single day. But I do it while I am at work because I just don't have it in me to sit down at my computer while I am home in the evenings. The last two days I have been very busy at work, so this morning I decided to catch up. I couldn't believe my eyes!!! My very good friend at Happy Thoughts (check out my side blog) posted about me!!! Little ol' me!! I never thought to do anything like that - so it surprised me and gave me the happy feel goods! Sorry I didn't see it sooner, Teresa - and thanks for visiting me (I have already eaten all my goodies out of my 'bin' - I couldn't resist!!) And yes... I forgive you ;)

1 comment:

  1. I went out of town and missed this post until tonight. And how cool! A post about me posting about you! I love attention and I'm glad you enjoyed my little tribute...you're the BEST!

    ReplyDelete