3.06.2010

Color Me Happy

I LOVE dark nail polish. Am I goth, or mod, or vampiric for it?? I don't think so. I think dark nail polish is so HOT and I love me some amazing colors. My favorites that I love to wear are from OPI - great nail polish (also expensive so I don't have many).
Yoga To Get This Blue - so dark it almost looks black but has this awesome electric blue tone to it:
Baby It's Coal Outside - this is a discontinued holiday color, but I can still find it online. It's black with white flecks in it so it shimmers like diamonds, so pretty:
And lastly, but not leastly, Russian Navy: a super pretty dark purple - purple rocks!:
I wish that dark nail polish was easier to maintain on the fingernails. Because it's so dark, you constantly have to touch it up - but my toenails stay perfect for weeks and weeks. Anybody know an amazing secret to keep polish from chipping on fingernails???....besides a regular topcoat?? Maybe I'llput a layer of super glue on top!!

3 comments:

  1. HEy girl! I made my personal blog private and i invited you but I am not sure it was the right addy...

    iheartpaulbudd@gmail.com

    right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Russian navy looks divine! I gotta get me some. I'll save up. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot, now I have to go buy these colors. :) Great taste, by the way. My friend shared this website with me (www.scrangie.com), so maybe there are some tips on how to keep polish on longer there, or not but check it out if you want.

    ReplyDelete