9.21.2009

The Vampire Diaries

Once upon a time I talked about the new show on CW, The Vampire Diaries. It's been on for two weeks now and, although I still can't seem to catch it while it is actually on T.V., I do watch in online afterward when I have the time. My diagnosis?: I LOVE IT. The tv series is totally better than the actual books and way more interesting while still sticking to the books. And I don't even mind that Elena is a brunette, cuz Nina Dobrev is a good actress and very beautiful and her and Stefan (Paul Wesley)...YUM!! I am almost thinking that they should have found Paul Wesley to be Edward Cullen. He's way hotter than Robert Pattinson and a better actor. He has the whole sexy, mysterious, brooding thing going for him with the intense eyes. Swoon. The guy who plays Damon Salvatore - very yummy, too. He was on Lost back in the first season as Boone. The hot guys mixed with the sexy vampires....it's something I highly recommend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm intriqued. Hot guys, vampires, brooding...what's not to like? Watching it while eating chocolate would make it perfect. =)

    ReplyDelete