9.14.2009

Roommate Reunion!

Later on Saturday, after we came home from camping and took care of some 'Saturday things', we had all my roommates from college over, except one, who we missed greatly. I was really excited however because Brindee was here this time and we never get to see her because her and her fabulous family currently live out of state. She is back here with her three kids visiting her family on a very long vacations while her husband is out working hard for our wonderful country!


We had pizza and yummy brownies from Schmidt's (thanks to Amanda) and homemade oatmeal banana cookies (thanks to Brindee). I was finally able to use my patio for a social event, although my backyard isn't very attractive right now. It was still nice to sit outside and catch up and socialize. Amanda just had a baby. Ashley and Alan just moved to Logan and were back for family pictures. And Brindee is going back home very soon and gets to see Ty at the end of October!




Paul chilled with Brindee's boys for the most of the night. It gives him an excuse to act his age :)

Hattie showed us her beatiful peepers...

Becky showed us how scary she really can be...


I was really bummed that I forgot to get a group picture of us girls. I forgot the last time, too, and it makes me really angry with myself. But we will hopefully be getting all together again within the year. I was so happy to see Brindee and have all of us girls together. We all met at college in 2001 and became the best of friends and have stayed very close ever since, which is something I really cherish!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I love these pictures almost as much as I love the girls in the pictures! It was so fun to get together with all our roomies!

    ReplyDelete