9.10.2009

Awwwww. My Little Guy Is Growing Up! Sniff.

Bacardi turned 2 today!! How cute, right?? Now I wouldn't say that I am one of those retarded people that like to baby their pets and spoil them rotten or talk baby talk to them or anything but....I do love this guy. I only spoil him sometimes :)
We brought him home in November of 07, only a few months after we were married, when he was about 2 months old:
And here he is today...2 years old!!


He was an incredibly adorable puppy:

Now he's just an icredibly big doofus/goofball/funny grown puppy:

I say puppy because he still barks like he's 3 months old. My parents had a 6 month old lab awhile ago that could bark deeper than he can! He can't bark to save his life but he can defend his territory and sound really mean doing it!! He's a such spaz but he's well-mannered and he's our little buddy.
Today I worked out in the yard doing everything that I could think of. My brothers, sister-in-law, and my mom came over. We made a trip to get all the PVC and fittings, did a little digging and trench cleaning, and started laying out the sprinkling system - YAY!!!! I am so determined to get my grass planted this fall! It WILL happen!!
We worked hard and played hard!! PVC sword fights!

Ahhhh! I love getting so much accomplished!

1 comment:

  1. Bacardi is adorable! Our dogs are dingy, but we couldn't live without them. And isn't work fun with the right people?! I'd say you had some pretty great guys with you today.

    ReplyDelete