9.27.2009

The Reception...If You Will

As I mentioned before, my brother tied the knot in an elopement last month. Recently, both of the families and their closest friends came together for an informal BBQ and games to celebrate the kiddos getting hitched. We started off with some awesome food and introductions and then played some mean volleyball! We loves us some volleyball :)

Morgan and Sam, the Newlyweds!:

'Parents of the Groom':

Getting our volleyball on:


My nephew, Aiden, is in soccer right now, but Uncle Gaven is going to make sure that he gets started in Lacrosse stat so Aiden has been practicing.

And Sam has been wanting to get these two together for a play date for awhile now. That humongous black thing is actually a dog and his name is Trouble. It wasn't much of a playdate though. Bacardi couldn't get him to move for the life of him!!


It was a great night and fun to mingle with Sam's family for the first time!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I challenged you to bowling and not volleyball from the looks of these photos. Being a bruised loser would not a happy birthday make. =) I love Aiden's "mean" game face and I'm still positive that black thing is a rug. (I'll let Joe know you say "good job".)

    ReplyDelete