9.29.2009

More Trail Rides

Saturday morning I woke up way too early to be legal and headed out to my parents for another ride up Yellowfork.. This time it was me, my dad, and my dad's best friend, Ope.

Bacardi came along again and this time he had a friend:
And Ope dragged along his donkey...I had way too many corny jokes for him when I saw that.
My dad and Ope and had me laughing a whole lot. My dad is an extremely reserved dude but when he gets around Ope (real name is Steve) he has this whole side I didn't know he had. They sang Yellow Submarine and Fiddler On The Roof and I pretty much lost my jaw - I never thought I would see the day....but there he was...singing away. It was...incredibly weird.
My favorite time to go up there is in the fall. All of the leaves are turning and it is absolutely gorgeous. I took tonz of pictures, but honestly, how many pictures do you need of orange and red trees, really? But it is so pretty up there right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment