6.22.2009

Monkeying-Around. Ha Ha - I Am So Funny With The Headlines.

My adventures continue with Bronsynn coming to stay the night. That same night we had Paul's flag football game to go to, in which she succeeded in driving me crazy and we had tonz of laughs.
The following day, Wednesday, I had to tend Zoyie for a litle while in the afternoon. I had to make a trip to JoAnne's so while we there I wanted to get something fun for them to do. While we were looking through all the fun stuff, they found these feather boas. I couldn't resist a picture of them in all their attitude. They were very Hollywood, in deed. It cracks me up.

We finally settlled on painting some really cute plaster bobble heads. Zoyie picked out a pony, Bronsynn an elephant, and I picked out a monkey. I have a thing for monkeys.
Here they are painting:
And our finished products:
I gotta say, although I love fun colors and funky designs, it was really hard for me not to paint my monkey brown. I don't know why. I can paint my walls orange, but I have to paint animals the way they look in real life. Go figure. But as you can tell, my monkey got funky.
And afterwards, Bronsynn and Zoyie raced each other on the Wii until Zoyie's mom came and picked her up.
Bronsynn was picked up a short time later by her mom but while she was there, my mom also stopped by to meet Amanda there to fit her wedding dress to her. The wedding is only three weeks away! I am so excited. Her dress is going to be awesome! My dress is done - can't wait to put it on and party!

No comments:

Post a Comment