6.10.2009

#1 No More

Paul's flag football team, the Raven's, were number one in the B league...that is until this last Saturday when they played my brother's flag football team. Gaven wasn't there cuz he's an idiot and went long boarding (thankfully with a helmot on) and crashed and broke his collarbone. But the irritating thing is that the Ravens should have won. I won't go into details about who cost them the game but I was pretty irritated that they lost their #1 standing - especially to my brother's team!! No, I am not happy for his team because I don't know anyone on it and Gaven wasn't even playing and the Raven's are really really good. Anyway - thought I would post some pics cuz it was a really interesting game! They only lost by a touchdown in the last 3 seconds of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment