9.09.2010

San Francisco - Day #2

We hit the gym in the morning and worked ourselves sexy! Afterwards we headed to Golden Gate Park...had no idea it was so friggin' gargantuous. To be honest, we kinda gave up after a whole lot of walking and finding nothing but highly expensive museums to attend. Although I am sure they could have been interesting, we weren't in the mood and I don't feel bad that I missed them. I did want to go see the Japanese Tea Gardens...but guess who only accepts cash and guess who was two dollars short?? Such crap.
Anyhoo, there were pretty sites like this one all over:
And it was okay but it definately wasn't the highlight of our trip.
Paul hanging out in the trees like the monkey he is:

Paul and I gettin' our sexy on:

I laughed when I saw this sign in front of the playground. Really?? That is such crap, too!:

Back tracking a little (because I don't want to rearrange my pictures...I'm lazy like that). On the bus out there, we saw this man smokin' an honest-to-goodness friggin' Sherlock Holmes pipe....Ha!!!

We saw plenty of colorful walls....I love that about San Francisco. Makes me happy that Salt Lake Running Co. just did one of their own. I feel all cool now.

This was my favorite. A pair of giant legs sticking out of someone's window. Classic:

Okay, so we walked and walked, got lost, found our way back, got back on the bus, went back and worked out again, ate, came home and got ready for........
Wicked!!!!!

O.M.G.!! I love love love this musical! I want to see it again...and again...and again!!! I seriously had 'Popular' stuck in my head for an entire week and a half...at least! It was so funny. Like all plays/musicals it had some mushy blah blah that went on a little too long for my comfort and some smushy exchange of words that I could have done without but it was really really funny. And the character that makes this play is Glinda (the Ga is silent!). But most importantly Glinda played by Alli Mauzey. Ho. Ly. Cow!! I looked up a bunch of taped 'Popular' scenes on YouTube...and none of them are as funny as Alli Mauzey. She is great! After seeing Wicked, I wanted to go see Peter Pan and Beauty and the Beast super badly...but we didn't really have the time. I think B&B would have been great though. Definately glad we saw this!

1 comment:

  1. Love the legs out of the window. Love that you can see your camera in Paul's glasses. I'm glad that Paul didn't fall out of the tree and have to wear a Karate Kid headband. And last of all...jealous that you got to see Wicked....you're so popular. ;-)

    ReplyDelete