9.19.2010

Aiden's 1st Day of School

These are a bit old but I forgot to put them up so.....
When Paul and I came home from our vacation, we headed out to my parents house to pick up our dog. It just so happened to be Aiden's first day of school and we got there in just enough time to show them presents from San Fransisco and take pictures of Aiden in his studly new school duds :)

He really likes his poses. His mom got some cute ones of him out front posing away on the porch. Such a character.

I went to a magic shop to buy some fun stuff for the boys while in San Fran. I came away with a magic trick, a Chinese finger trap and two Poo Pens. Yes, I said Poo Pens. The boys loved them, as I knew they would. In your face Paul!!:


I showed the boys how to do their magic trick to other people. Aiden tried it out on Uncle Morgan...with a little help:


Then Aidens's mom came home from work to take Aiden to his first day of Kindergarten! I can't believe how fast time goes by.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the first day of kindergarten...sniff. So bittersweet. And just so you know...those poo pens are GROSS! I know a few boys who would love em.

    ReplyDelete