5.18.2010

How Now Brown Cow?

Look at this freakin' cute cow!!!
Last Friday, I was sitting in my office all by my lonesome (which was heaven) and I heard one of the cows mooing in a very not normal way. After the third moo, the light bulb went on in my head and I grabbed my camera and ran outside hoping to catch the birth before it was over.
It was over. Bummer. Seriously I missed it by a couple minutes. Mom was already up and cleaning the little guy, which really tested out my gag relflex. Nothing like watching an animal slurp up its shiny gooey slimey placenta...there it goes again.


She even came over to the fence to check me out and I got to pet her and she sucked on my finger with her slobber and everything. I have lots of videos which I may or may not add. She's just so super cute that I couldn't resist. But I am sure people don't care to watch 10 videos of a baby cow figuring out how to stand up and walk and stuff. And no, I am not picking the cows nose.
Isn't she adorable??? Awwwww.

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! What a miracle! Oh, and don't ever use the phrase "animal slurp" again, little missy. Total gross out!

    ReplyDelete