5.04.2010

Game Night: Bunco With The Crazies

It's been a long while since Paul and I have played Bunco with our Bunco group. When one moved away to Colorado, it seemed to disintegrate. Hopefully we will get together again soon though.
In the mean time, we haven't had a sibling game night lately either. The holidays and then busy schedules has been the culprit. So Paul and I hosted it at our house this time (Sat. May 1st) and I thought it would be super fun to play Bunco with them.
I was right! It was a crazy time. We had tonz of fun and got out of control. It was awesome!

Lots of laughs and yelling: we are a very loud family.

Half of my bro/sis' are on diets and so I had everyone bring their own meat (since I knew everyone could at least eat that) and we did a barbecue and had corn on the cob, yummy salad, snacks and sherbet. Mmmmm....I haven't had sherbet in forever!

One other good note! My computer parts arrived that day and Morgan brought it over and put it together!! Yay! Our laptop is so bogged down and slow now. We were going to get a new one around Christmas but thought it better to wait a little bit. Now we have a super kick A brand new one built my super geeky smart bro!! Super excited! And it's pretty cool to have a computer tech in the family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment