5.05.2010

Can't Be Tamed

I. LOVE. THIS. VIDEO!!!

Miley Cyrus, in my opinion, is totally kicking a** and taking names. Now that she is done with Disney, she is going her own raunchy way...as they all do (hello Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, etc. etc.) I have never watched an episode of Hannah Montana and I'm sure I would find it annoying. But watching her perform on her tours, and her music videos and at music awards on YouTube, you gotta admit, the girl is talented. The song she plays on the piano in The Last Song...she learned that in like, three days and she's not even a piano player.

You can't say that it wouldn't be totally awesome to be her...except when she goes Britney Spears crazy in about eight years. There's been much controversy over Miley with her dance pole performance (not as bad as everyone made it out to be) and her topless yet covered photograph done by Annie Leblahblahblah when she was what....15? (which was totally inarguably inappropriate). She's got an early start on disagreeable crap but with that said,and forgetting her age, this video is
BLOODY AWESOME!!!!!!!!
(I love love love love wings)




No comments:

Post a Comment