5.27.2010

Blogger Bored

Is it just me or is nobody posting lately??? Lately as in the past several weeks, and when I say nobody I am including myself.

My life has been so busy lately but it's been a regime scheduled type of busy. No fun get togethers, no funny happens-upons, no exciting particulars. I'm not really complaining about that fact, cuz all in all my life is pretty darn great, but it's just to point out there's nothing really to say. I could blog about all the rain, which is really pissing me off because it prevents me from working on my yard, but everyone has something to say about the rain (and/or snow) and it's annoying. I could blog about the West Jordan park being turned into a lake because of said rain and that lots and lots of ducks took refuge there, but that's kinda trivial. I have plenty of things I could Daily (not so daily) Rant about, but then I would be a big ball of pessimism and I don't care enough. I could blog about....I could blog about... see??? Nothing. Everyone else must be feeling it too cuz their blogs are about as dead as mine and that is boring. BAHUMBUG.

So I am posting about nothing just so I can post about something. And now that I have wasted a minute of your time, I am going to get back to work :)


OH!! I thought of something - Teresa brought Paul and I an awesome cheesecake last Sunday topped with homemade Rhubarb jam from her very own Rhubarb. I thought that was cool. I would have taken a picture but we ate it all :) OH OH!! And I saw some Great Dane puppies!! So freakin' cute. I would have taken pictures of them, too, despite the weird look I may have received, but I didn't have my camera on me. They were stickin' cute though. They are BIG for how young they are.....weird..... ;) I have always wanted a Great Dane...I thought about it for about five seconds until she said they were $1000 - $1500. And they were all already sold.

1 comment:

  1. Not bored...just busy. Went to a funeral. Went to a graduation. Cleaned the house. Messed the house. Cleaned again and screamed at everyone while doing so. Posted on your blog. Ignored mine.

    ReplyDelete