5.07.2010

Daily Rant #12

This is not meant to offend anyone who has family car decals. With that said, I am ranting about how much I HATE these:
Can we be over this fad, yet?? It was kinda cute the first time I saw it - KINDA. I was already annoyed by the 10th time I saw it. Now there are eleventy-seventy thousand of them everywhere and it's GAY!!! And besides that, why would some people choose to put their names and the names of their children on the cars?? Doesn't that scream unsafe to anybody? I dunno - but I do know that these things HAVE GO TO GO ALREADY!

2 comments:

  1. I suppose it could always be worse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like some of the drawings, but I decided at the beginning I wouldn't put them on my car because....hello...too much information for perverts and the like.

    ReplyDelete