11.13.2009

Why Hello There, Paul Wesley. Need Some Company?

So......this is my biggest reason for watching The Vampire Dairies:
HOLLAAAAAAA'
Need I say more? Okay, don't mind if I do!! Besides the fact that he has dark hair and dark eyes and a hot face, and great lips, he has a FRICKIN' HOT BODY!!
If you watched last night's episode, History Repeating, then you got an eyeful of him shirtless and he has one of the most amazing physiques. Mmmm yum yum. I highly recommend that you go and check it out on TheCW.com. It's worth the watch.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, and I notice his name is Paul...he's got a lot going for him it seems. His character is totally the best on the show, but to be honest, I think his brother is hotter. (And if you disagree, bring it sista!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damon is hot - but i think it's mostly his personality...Paul looks ten times better without a shirt on! Now what, huh?? ;)

    ReplyDelete