11.08.2009

Goatboy's Birthday


Classic Skating. Or as it is now called 'Classic Fun Center'. That's where Paul and I were Saturday night.
I haven't been there since probably Jr. High. I can't even remember - I just know it has been a thousand and fourty-one years. When my friend, Mason, told me his party would be there, I almost choked. Was he serious?? And then I realized, of course he's serious. It's Mason. He loves doing the unexpected and doing crazy outrageous things, just for laughs.


For example, he and all his guy friends all wore extremely short and/or extremely tight shorts. Just imagine a group of guys roller skating around a rink in these:


And these:

It's quite funny.



Paul and I opted for good old fashion roller skates, but eventually traded them in for rollerblades. I can't believe all the things people can do on roller skates. Paul and I were in awe, especially cuz we couldn't figure out how anybody can do anything in those things.



We grabbed our camera and just went out to goof around. We got some fun stuff while we were on the rink:



This is me and my hunny:


And me and my friend, Mason, who somehow got nicknamed Goatboy in High School:


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the shiney shorts! I don't usually notice the fancy things going on around me when I roller skate because I'm so concern about not biffin' it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am kind of disappointed that Paul wasn't in short sparkley shorts... o-well, next time I guess!

    ReplyDelete